Thursday, February 23, 2006

this morning a friend passed. am waiting for the obituaray. am waiting for the memorial service, cuz if i know some people, a bottle of hooch and there will be some laughs. counting the hours now. we take pieces and souveniegrs and garmets. My heart is poisoned, can that matter? my computer screen has scratches does that matter? friends, strong friends, emotional, I sit stoicaly and unsober. I love you AVL. I love you GFC. and MC you're not too unhandsome yourself.

The people we pass by on the street, to get to know them, we are tooo lucky. I have been unreasonably blessed.

I WILL go to hell, but I will make damn sure that the people I know go to the right place

4 Comments:

Blogger MACCA said...

Does that include me too? He said hopefully.

Macca's Blog

March 2, 2006 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Apollo Idol Prudence said...

that means you too

March 2, 2006 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Blue Girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 4, 2006 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger davidhunor82102683 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 30, 2006 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home