Thursday, December 30, 2004

your mama

and another thing. I hate the military. I was lucky to have my father beat my ass before i was to make the mistake and enlist. "But dad, our government tells us the bad guys are pulling babies from incuabtors, burning churches, massacring women and children". The governemnt lies. and the military, those poor slobs, expecting VA benefits from the country the worked for? ever hear of the bonus march on washington? what a piece of shit! the government ho slaps its own! and tho i totally disagree with the lie of 'truth justice, and the american way", i disagree about our cause to war, i disagree with saul about "contractors", i still know that no one will ever care

the old drunkard's motto : No one knows and no one cares

1 Comments:

Blogger S.B. said...

One minute you are parying for me the next minute you are disagreeing with me. What did I say about contractors that you disagree with me? I am lost in the sauce....

December 30, 2004 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home