Thursday, December 30, 2004

i hate fucking christmas, bfd. But it's time that i stepped out of myself for a minute, maybe you should too. Complain about the rain, the farting dogs, the household chores, whatever. There is that terrible tsunami that killed tens of thousands of people. imagine, a hit rock concert, up, lifted, and smashed back down to the ground. A co-worker told me some americans were killed too. The american poplation in the death toll was just a drop in the bucket, registering maybe a whole percentage point. BFD. People are killed and that sucks. What's worse, aside from the rampant cholera that will spread around there, a place that's already too poor to piss, will be the donation scams, donate money to the victims so that some sheister can live on a yacht. I lost my coffee and my train of thought.
Another shitty thing : I rap with this guy over in afghanistan, saul, messing with the military in some context or another, check his site out http://cantbelieveivolunteeredforthis.blogspot.com/
anywho, it's freezing and snowing and butt ass cold over there. mucking around in frozen mud. worried about generators for survival, i pray for him to get home. Hell, if God reads this blog, I pray that all suffering ends. Give me a year full of rainy days and full kitty litter boxes, but no huge death tolls, no more wars. This world is stupid!

1 Comments:

Blogger scott2trott31 said...

Christmas just isn't Christmas without a boy and his stepmom.

July 1, 2005 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home