Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Changling

This morning I planted radishes. Maybe the point of all of this blog is a garden site. Possibly just for me. I write this now, and in 12 months I'll have an idea of what to do again or not, et all. Some about moi'. Many gardens, some in my control, some not, and there is probably grey areas in between. I'll post lattitude and longitutde and measurements and specifics and temperatures et al when I can.
A small vegetable garden, overwrought with bermudza grass. quite depressing. The onset of fall and winter, another depressing topic, with only professioal football to assuage the melancholy.
One of my haunts is an Alzheimer's unit nearby. Today, there is a lady that is dying. I have known her for 2 and a half years. Blind, old, arthritic knees. Her blindess strongly contributed to her dementia, a fear of not knowing where you are walking. Anywho, she's been on Hospice for 18 MONTHS!!! Well, this time she took a dive in health. Bedridden, not eating, skin draping off bones. Everyone's waiting, everyone's talking about her. When will she go? What's she thinking.

who knows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home